GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

positive news, page-69

1. 8,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

Hi er6n,

Small MC which is significant more than the number of shares.

This is what makes our company vulnerable to negative talk as it only takes a few people to drag us down or to put potential investors off.

IMO MC has nothing to do with the general sentiment of holders as suuch in GGPs case. Negative talk was introduced by when holders became unhappy about company proceedings of delays to well production, financials due to the non production of revenue and the constant dilution by the Cnotes.

The 249D and the EGMs constantly kept the HC threads of GGP in negativity because of the views of certain holders expressing their dissatisfaction on the social media side of things to discuss the activities. All very legal to do so but within the confines of posting rules imposed by HC as to Terms of Use.

This negativity has run for about 8/9 mths now and is somewhat still unresolved as the 249D was rejected and the board counter moving the tendencies of the IG in dialogue and activities.

It is this negativity that was generated by all this activity and of no real company making news that kept the SP down with the wad of Cnotes being converted at lower prices to drag the SP down further thus to create the MC as it is. Sudden dumps with huge volume dont help.

Negativity from unhappy SHERs creates these situations where the SP drops and DOES put off potential investors that read these threads in research before buying. Many will not invest in unhappy compaies with legals, raising problems with the SHERs negative attitude to boot. This can happen with any company regardless of SP but eventually it does get dragged down.

I would tend to say that the vast number of shares on offer has a direct effect on the MC and whether its positive or negative driving factors behind them that determines the MC in the end.

GGP still has a lot to offer, its story is incomplete and there is so much upside in the fundamentals it is not funny, a couple of quick horis producing good numbers could be the difference for a quick turnaround to GGPs fortune and bring back that once investor belief many SHERs had in GGP and its prime assets.

Just will take time and investor confidence from proven results to start nudging the SP back up again. Big buyup on the market of .004s to wipe them out. Someone knows something and we are about to find out if it goes further.

BTW. I reentered in the mornings action. Didnt see the arvos buyout or else I may have bought more, may have to think about another lot to top up as something is about to happen.

Hey Shelby, stop following me around on my other stocks, you must sense what Im on. Hope they do well for you and turn your fortunes around, mine has much better when I exited GGP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.