GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

positive news, page-81

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Agree caught in that hard rocky place.

SRH 1 & 2 shut in has been a killer blow, could have, should have kept these flowing and raised when SP was in the mid 2cents, but didn't happen.

Why? You would have to believe it all has to do with the legalities hanging over their Permian leases.

Also nathanblack you are sooo correct, the only smart way to invest in GGP is via the C notes, I have hated them but that's because I didn't own and never have owned any, my mistake. I hedged my bets using the BEPPA's which worked in a similar fashion to these C notes and then they converted into billions of shares, but at least I gained when they converted again to the PIH's. The ones left holding the head stock in BBI ended up with almost no stock in PIH.

Lesson learnt there but didn't apply it here to GGP. That's why I don't like the notes, it's because I don't have any and I know the dilution they cause to S/H's, much like when a register gets consolidated as all too often the value disappears when management use let's say a 100:1 consolidation in GGP's case to bring the SP up to 40c they would then raise at a discount to the 40c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.