GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

positive news, page-85

1. 1,720 Posts.

The % figures referred to in my table were entered straight off the company's ANNs so I could keep track on how each fortnightly period compared to the previous one.

The latest heavy volume sell-off that started on Monday 25 Feb, was not related to any company ANNs and not caused by the ORDs as that rose by 0.7% on the Monday and the XEJ also rose by 0.87%, so sniffs as someone on the inside as the two large chunks happened a split second apart.

Re the spurt on Friday, I'll hazard a guess that the trader's saw a bounce opportunity after a sharp sell-off also trader's charts showing minute buy/sell depth volume lines crossed as some use those depth charts almost as a bible, works well too if the depth isn't propped depending if someone wants either in or out, normally though if someone wants to either buy or sell a big chunk they'll prop the other side up and just wait for the volume to build.

Only JV I could see at this point is directly with Page as who else would touch this ATM with legal case pending/waiting plus there is also CS wanting their %

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.