MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"... Plenty Graphite plays listed on the TSX, some in advanced...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    "... Plenty Graphite plays listed on the TSX, some in advanced stages of production based in Canada ... "

Oh really rockme? Please feel free to elaborate on which ones specifically are in the advanced states of production?

How about I help you out to start:

Ardiden (asx listed ADV) - got tenement in May this year, Manitouwadge Project in Ontario. MC sub $4m, achievements and milestones, essentially none.

Big North Graphite (NRT:TSX) - basically given up, 10:1 share consolidation earlier this year, then gave up on El Tejon project, director resignations, market cap is under half a million.

Canada Strategic Metals (CJC) - not worth mentioning, couple of drill holes - cap sub $3m

Caribou King (CKR) - acquired mine in Namibia this July. Samples recently sent out. MC of $2m odd

Focus Graphite (FMS) - located at Lac Knife Quebec. Currently been sued by former president for damages but is still one of Canada's better prospects. 3,1m tonnes contained graphite, flake, spherical battery grade. 2 by 10 year contracts with Grafoid: 1 for up to 1000 tones pa of high purity, the other for up to 25k tpa of average concentrate grade. Prob one of the most advanced, still no producing. MC $15m

Fortune Graphite (private company) - inferred deposits of up to 6.7m tonnes of amorphous graphite.

Graniz Mondal - 4,1m t at 6.2% at Mount Lourier. No sales. Just drilling. MC less than $600k

Great Lakes Graphite (GLK) - jumping straight into the Matheson Micornization Facility, using vertical integration. Already have LOI of financing for the facility to be completed by Q42015. Simply looking to supply the regional customer base with graphite prodcuts. MC $7m

Mason Graphite (LLG:TSXv) - Lac Queret project, Quebec. Feasibility study completed with $600m pre tax NPV - IRR 44%, 25 year mine life, CAPEX of $170m. No focus on sales, yet. No finance. No offtakes. Probably going for the white rhino ie. tesla.

Northern Graphite (NGC) - Bisset Creek, ONtario. Has Bankable Feasibility Study, and Environmental Permit. Is providing samples, still no offtakes. No financing. MC $16m

Nouveau Monde (NOU) - Quebec again somewhere, still drilling. MC $10m

Ontario Graphite Ltd - Privately owned Kearney Graphite Mine. recommissioned after shut down in 2012. Someone died earlier this year. Contractor fined. Equipment seen leaving the site. This was significantly advanced enough and producing but not anymore.

Zenyatta Ventures (ZEN) - Albany Graphite Deposit, NE Ontario. Doing Graphene testing blah blah. Good results. Still no sales, not even close to financing, no mine. Another BS artist graphite player who spruiked unique qualities, hydrothermal graphite yada yada, massive spike, dead, nothing. MC still over $60m however.

Eagles Graphite (EGA) - WOW, a flake graphite producer... Finally. Began in 2001. Black Crystal quarry, BC. Historically has produced 4k tpa. Currently producing 2100 tpa, mainly for testing a bespoke customers. MC $13m

Yeah mate, amazing how may are in the advanced states of production. Next time you make alarmist statements maybe at least have something to back it up.

Anyway, all my own research, tried to be as objective as possible. If I missed anything then please feel free to add or just knock me down

Cheers, R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.