EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

The problem is the toll treatment price is going to be something...

1. 18,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5549
    The problem is the toll treatment price is going to be something negotiated on a case by case basis and will vary greatly dependent on how desperate the toll treating plant is for ore. GCY would have to be right at the top of any list of miners looking out for good ore.

I don't think GCY would need to do too much to Dalgaranga to process the Rothsay ore as they would be blending it into their current 0.8/g dirt. The Rothsay ore is not refractory. I am not a metallurgist, but I have the feeling that GCY bankers would move heaven and earth if they could find a way to be able to make Dalgaranga viable and be able to get rid of it ASAP.

Yes there are plants in the region that are on care and maintenance that could possibly be leased by EGA too. There are plenty of options EGA could pursue outside of just dealing with SLR.

My understanding is that Deflector produces a concentrate because it has a copper rich ore which Rothsay doesn't suffer from. Deflector is probably the worst plant in the region to process the Rothsay ore as currently set up.

I hope if we have some experience mining executives reading this thread that they chime in with suggestions rather than just laugh at us shareholders trying to help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.