AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

positive not negative be happy

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hi All,

I have been around here sometime not as long as some of you IPO people. I have seen this stock crash a few times.. I have seen the sentiment of the stock change remarkably in the last 3-4 months due to managements miss communication and missed promised results and a failure on the SPP in my opinion.

Please be happy though with these annoucements. They are not company making but they show that gas sales from 2 wells plus the latest stimulated well which in fact did increase 6 fold over the last month or two at an average of $60,000 in revenue. This is not company making but at least they are working towards the company moving from their exploration status.

Yes the SP is not moving but honestly on a day like today and with the market today I have seen many smaller and larger companies annouce great results such as dml but still either stay neutral or decline. End of day if your a trader in this market good luck to you, if your a long term holder be happy that the company is turning around. It took them a few months and they made a good decision to fix the current drilled wells before continuing to drill and hiring a well experienced Engineering company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.