NXL 0.70% $2.88 nuix limited

Seems the ATO have renewed their contract mid June for 3 years...

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Seems the ATO have renewed their contract mid June for 3 years ($6.8M) - as reported just now in AFR. Somehow AFR seem to know that other Government departments inc AFO, DFAT and others - maybe inc ASIC (for all of $607K) have gone to 12 month contracts - Big Deal! (less than one tenth of the renewed ATO contract).

At same time the AFR can't help but lay the boots in as best they can as they have in the past inaccurately. This is an OZ business partly in the AI space and I believe has huge upside if the board can just get their SHT together and sort out past issues.

I've been holding for too long now but can't wait for an update - coz I think it will be better than expected. Personally, I'm very disappointed in the way the AFR has reported on NXL. Not sure if Neil Chenoweth has just found a new pair of footy boots to lay into NXL but he has lost my respect - doesn't say much for Walkley awards IMO.

Either way we need to remove the clouds over our future and only the company can do that. Or someone else can take them out, deal with the residual issues all at once and move forward with immense opportunity.

Frankly I'm surprised the millionaires factory (MQG) haven't been able to sort out something by now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $931.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.84 $2.94 $2.84 $833.6K 287.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11084 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 12882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.