CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

positive outlook on down day

1. 2,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Jagmans,

The small drop in price from yesterday to today should not be a concern. I actually was very happy with yesterday and today's action. After being on CQT for so long you get to understand when there is positive sentiment towards it.

Since the new year there has been some good buying and today was no exception. Don't focus on a couple cents drop but look at how all day the buyers stepped up to the plate consistantly. If there is All ords weakness they will take advantage of it, hence the buys at 60.5 and 61c. I don't blame them. These are not traders, as the majority have given up on CQT and won't be back till the real activity comes of say 3 mill+ volume per day.

If there was a major problem with CQT the stock had a good excuse to nosedive today, but it didn't, and actually was quite bullish with over 2mill traded in two days. Call it accumulation or whatever, but I doubt it was mum and dads buying in these volatile days.

All institutions are more careful where they put there clients money. The better potential juniors will take the majority of the spec money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.