SYS 0.00% 0.4¢ syngas limited

Hey YR...It is a tough situation to work out...1. Not having a...

1. 891 Posts.
    Hey YR...

It is a tough situation to work out...

1. Not having a mine to progress is a loss. Not having a mine to spend money on or to worry about progressing is a positive. I was disappointing at first but fell this may be a positive move. Altona Energy have a huge mine and have a lot to work through and have been sitting at 50M (punds) mcap for ages. Once they have to issue capital to pay for the mining it might be a net zero change, i.e. increase value for dilution.

2. Rentech on the NYSE acknowledged that their CTL project was essentially difficult to progress in teh current economic climate so have just remained focus on dedicating resources and funds to biomass. Their mcap is $150M.

If you do some research on CTL and BTL, all things indicate that the CTL game is tough to get over the line, BTL or setting up CTL modules on a working mine (i.e. a black coal mine with brown coal in proximity) might mean a good deal.

The most important things is getting things done to earn cash so if they can get some bio projects secured things could turn quickly.

Just being practical anyway....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.