PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

positive outlook

1. 717 Posts.
    Hi all

I re-visited the Pluton Resources website and was very impressed, along with minor contact with Tony. I was also impressed with the DVD and all the relevant information available on the site. Great job with relevant facts about the whole project.

I am now more positive about the project than when I first invested. I did have doubts about the outcome, but this was ME taking my eye off the ball and concentrating too much on current SP and not the development of the company.

I know that the SP is what investors want and I am confident that if the company remains focused on development and bringing this project to fruition......The SP WILL be there. Cockatoo Island is a great bonus, as far as I am concerned and wasn't part of my original investment plan. I believe it will give me an earlier return than first anticipated.

Even though I did not agree with the way the latest cap raising occured and the way in which the PFS was disseminated after that, I have moved on and will now focus on the up and coming positive announcements, which includes: Cockatoo planned production, with much needed cashflow and revised PFS with reduced capex.

This IMO is one of the best undervalued IO project in Australia. I keep going back to the following:

1 limited infrastructure requirements with deepwater access for ship loading

2 Good - JORC - tonnage with low impurities and deposits are ideal for beneficiation to high grade concentrate

3 Current investment partner

4 Proximity to market(buyers)

5 Revised PFS and CAPEX

6 Addition of Cockatoo Island reserves

I am positive and once more, excited about the future of PLV. I am once more a buy on this project

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.