PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

positive outlook, page-13

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

There is a renewed bullishness with some posters here - and thats not a bad thing of course.

But it does need to be backed up by a stronger share price.

It really is that simple. I don't think Megans comments need to be classified as the cries of an 'unsophisticated investor' because she questions the share price.
    I think that is an unsophisticated response Statsman

As for comments on the MD's salary? Well i've always said that those who demonstrate competency, who are diligent, aware of the facts and doing a good job should not be lambasted if they are being paid very well...in a rising or falling market.

We can all get excited (and over the journey I have been right up there in that regard)but the sobering facts are the state of the share price, disappointing expected data and results, and failure to meet deadlines.

We simply cannot overlook the markets assessment here. Any amount of excitement does not avoid the state of the share price.

When we add to that the PFS and the shock it sent to the market and the shadow it cast over the company, its clear that we now need very strong direction and language coming from the company right now and into the future.

With an emerging company and producer must come an emerging responsibility and maturity and reconnect to the importance of the share price and how it reflects the companies developments to this point - and its future.

This can be qualitative of course, but it also needs to be quantitative.

This project has been around long enough for those in the know to know about it....its still where it is...manipulation or otherwise.

Delays happen, but we have unfortunately seen a few too many....in an unforgiving market thats not good.

I agree however with the sentiments of the company making developments....but somewhere along the line there is a disconnect....

I'm still scratching my head..other PLV shareholders I regularly liaise with are scratching their heads too...

Its healthy to ask questions. However its diligent to seek answers....without head hunting.

PLV should be trading well above current levels 'if' all is well and everything is okay....

Unfortunately now, instead of being up in the $1+ regions, we are languishing in the penny dreadfuls areas and become a bit of an opportunistic traders plaything on 1 or 2 cent swings.

Thats where we are at folks...lets not dress it up or mask it.

I'll be the first one jumping up and down with real guidance, developments and substantial progress and market communication.

For now i'm watching and waiting .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.