PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Satori,thanks for the reply. I just wanted to respond to a...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Hi Satori,

thanks for the reply. I just wanted to respond to a few things. Firstly, in response to:

"I see what you are saying. I also see Megans point of view as well"

That's great, but this is a forum where everyone can have an opinion. So whilst Megan is allowed to post what I consider to be low content dribble, I am well within my rights to rebuke her. We dont all need to sit on the fence in here. There is nothing wrong with having a strong opinion if it is justified and can be backed up. That goes for Megan, me and everyone else on here.

Satori, your posts are so heavily focussed on the current share price and you've said a couple of things that I really disagree with:

"Now, we must remember that the more an MD gets paid, the higher the expectation for that MD I would have thought.
    Fair enough?"

Perhaps you can "expect it" but that doesn't mean your expectations are reasonable. Just because you decide to start paying somebody a grandiose salary, doesn't mean they can all of a sudden work miracles. There is one thing here that Tony really CAN'T affect directly: the share price. Tony doesn't make the share price, but we do. The share price is a function of the market, the media, the global economy. In my opinion, some of the announcements could be worded a little better, but they're still pretty good and I'm sceptical that they're the main obstacle holding back the share price. In fact one of the few things that Tony CAN do to try and prop up the share price is to buy more stock. He did that late last year. It didn't help. This brings me to your other comment:

"In PLV's case we have failed to meet 'some' important objectives. The share price is one. Not too many objective or independent thinkers here would give the company a pass mark on share price performance.
    I think thats a fair and valid statement."

On which company announcements have PLV management ever stated: "our objective is to get the share price above the $1 mark". That is your expectation, not an 'important objective'. Tony's day to day objectives are to develop an iron ore project, from which the share price SHOULD sort itself out. You seem to be solely blaming the company for the share price. Is this fair given that Tony has been consistent'y developing this project and ticking boxes? What more do you expect him to do? Seriously? What more do you actually expect him to do? That is an actual question for you to answer because I'm interested to know exactly where you think Tony has been slacking off.

These guys are working very hard to make us a lot of money, but this is a long-term game plan. LONG TERM. If you want to blame somebody for the CURRENT share price, maybe try the people sold out heavily after the PFS as THEY were the ones who decimated it. I still remember that day so clearly. An announcement comes out that begins with the sentence "The directors of Pluton are pleased to announce..." and the share price gets hammered like its the GFC all over again. I didn't sell out. My friends who are invested in PLV didn't sell out. Satori didn't sell out (I think). Tony didn't sell out. But some shareholders did and many of them then bought back in at the lower share price we have grown accustomed to. Good for them. Not so good for those of us who held in there, but that's life. What if we'd all sold out too - wonder whether maybe we'd now be sitting at 10c, 5c, who knows. Not that I'm having a go at those who sold out. It's all part of the game.

I'm very happy with PLV. I'm confident we'll do well over the next couple of years if Tony continues to do his job as well as he has been. Yes, I think the market has us heavily undervalued. But the share price is going to take time to recover and that is only going to happen with time as Tony does his job. That job is to develop the project - not to spend his time watching and worrying about the current share price.

Stats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.