PAC 2.96% $10.80 pacific current group limited

Positive PAC news events leading up to the AGM

1. 2,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Hi Everyone

Thought I would pencil in some positive news events that are likely to come up in the lead up to the AGM on the 19th of November. They are:
    1> Bakkt Listing tonight BKKT:NYSE. How will the price go tonight? BKKT is listing with a $USD2B market cap, as compared with COIN at $USD80B (I have rounded up slightly). This is a 40 times differential. BKKT has a user base of 9M and COIN:NAS has 54M - this is a 6 times differential. Economically rational market valuation should push BKKT price up to $US13B over time. An increase in price won't necessarily flow through to PAC, but may have an impact on the performance fees received via Victory Park Capital funds that have invested in the SPAC (VSL:LSE).
    2> GQG listing. Any news of over subscription news coming up this week leading into the Friday close for bids. GQG listing on the 26/10 increasing on its first day due to potential over subscription and index funds buying more because GQG is a top 100 ASX listed company.
    3> Corinella Land Sale by Proterra Investments. Bids closed on the 7th of October, expect a price in the region of $350M. This will trigger performance fees to Proterra as most of the holding were purchased under $200M prior to 2016. Double good news will be if ROC Partners has bid for the land and won, however this is unlikely as competition from Canadian and other institutions will be very large. Proterra has a strong acquisition focus on quality land holdings and this land will be productive through droughts due to access to water rights and everything essential to make it a success.

Anyone else have some expected good news for the coming month?

Best of Luck
    Lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.80
Change
0.310(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $563.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.67 $10.80 $10.44 $765.2K 71.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $10.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.80 5606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.