PAC 0.99% $11.00 pacific current group limited

Hi Ciao. I’m a long term investor but I can’t comment for other...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Ciao.

I’m a long term investor but I can’t comment for other posters.

My reason for hold PAC is that I find the shares externally under valued. We know the value of GQG to PAC being approx $240M and with about $80M currently in the bank you are getting the other boutiques which are delivering $30M in revenue to PAC for only approx $50M. I believe the value will be hopefully realised in time ,along the way I’m receiving a dividend near 6%fully franked.

The other reason I’m holding this company is I find fund managers extremely easy to understand. If you can capture a fund with net positive inflows and growing markets over time you get a double uplift in revenues with stable overheads going forward. This leads to above growth EPS.

I only tend to sell if management make to many mistakes or I will sometime trim a position if I think a stock has run to far. A company I would put in this category at the moment would be PNI. The problem with selling is in that sort of instance it creates CGT. Unfortunately I missed an opportunity here but would definitely add share if I thought the price was attractive enough.

I maybe biased in my thinking as my total portfolio is made up of PAC,FID,BFG,EZL,MFG,SEQ,with PAC my biggest holding and SEQ the smallest. I’ve held FID,BFG,MFG for about 5 years PAC I resumed a position about 18 months ago and EZL and SEQ which are smaller positions in the last 12 months.

Cheers Greg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.00
Change
-0.110(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $574.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.05 $11.05 $10.85 $587.8K 53.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262 $10.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.00 253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.