GW1 2.00% 5.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

Absa Fron12,You are being too harsh on them... This company...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Absa Fron12,

You are being too harsh on them... This company managed to squeeze out profits and bottom pick a mill during the worst financial crisis in decades. They are very frugal and prudent business operators.

The "problem" is these guys do not focus on building a "Stock market" friendly company. They never have, never will. Mike and Don focus on the business and they operate with a much longer term focus.

If they are in such "trouble" why the heck would they have been approved a $7M lending facility. If anyone would have had a good look at the books(and project), it would have been RMB.

Money doesn't just appear when you stick a shovel in the ground... Takes a few months to get trucks loaded, ships sailing and cheques cleared.

I HATE capital raisings with a passion, but I get it. BSM has a lot of options available to them, sooner we get moving the sooner they come to fruition. We either wait 6-12 months for home-brew $10M then ramp up exploration and PFS or we build some cash via markets and get moving asap.

My 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $2.096K 41.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90091 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 4579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.