GW1 4.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

Tyler, you comment as if I had written my text in capitals.I did...

1. 247 Posts.
    Tyler, you comment as if I had written my text in capitals.

I did not intend to convey a level of dissatisfaction sufficient to have to get over it, rather one that accepted the fait accompli.
    Just for the record I have built my position over the last 3 years.

I stated that it is good for the company but indicated that shareholders could have had a little of the placement.

The institutional placement is certainly another milestone (necessary) in growing the firm and its ability to move to the $500 MC that Mike Rosenstreich has planned.
    How strong that institutional support is, will be revealed, but there is potential risk in a locked in lower trading range at the very least with the addition of so many shares.

I am cautiously optimistic with my BSM holdings - having my initial interest sparked by this company's activities on ground I am quite familiar with - having done much work for Aberfoyle and prior to that previous EL holders on the tenements thay currently have.

There is no doubt in my mind that the money will be carefully allocated by the board in a strategy aimed to maximise the journey to the stated $500m MC goal.
    Cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $11.18K 221.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 138398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.