GW1 4.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

positive placement, page-18

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    As the third or forth largest BSM holder I contacted Mike regarding this cap raising and offered Helmsec a seven figure placement.

I was turned down as the placement was already allocated - I imagine from the recent HK conference.

BSM is in good health. As part of talking to Helmsec I asked if Fossey was going according to plan. I was told that there were absolutely no issues with Fossey.

There is a reason why Mike has expanded the institutional register into Asia.

IMO it is because a decision will be made in due course to go ahead and construct the gold/ silver plant. A portion of that will require equity funding and a portion debt funding.

Mike is forward planning this future equity requirement by bringing some possible future equity contributors onto the register now - to make the job easier in the future.

I will however, be contacting Mike to reinforce that existing shareholders need to be included when the main game (the gold plant funding) comes about on a pro-rata basis.

If you're selling at 38-40c based on this capital raising today you have rocks in your head (and not the valuable ones being dug up by BSM either!)

Very pleased with BSM progress to-date.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $11.18K 221.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 245000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 138398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.