GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I am seeing so much negativity here its rather stupid. Turning...

1. 581 Posts.
    I am seeing so much negativity here its rather stupid.
    Turning this forum worthless and also frustrating everyone.

Couple points I must raise before my comments -

1. Don't BUY or SELL shares based on Forum information, everyone has own agenda. You will lose your pants, I learnt the hard way. I have gained some great information though over the years, about how the frac process works, charting information etc. You need to lose the noise.

2. If you don't know, don't say it, so many comments are bagging management, unknowns etc. If that was me posting that, I wouldn't own the stock. Its pretty Simple. So its clear you have agenda or wrong investment strategy. Do not buy shares if you don't like management or style. There are several thousand other stocks you can buy.

So, I hold and significant holding for me, reason being is I believe we have another SSN. Obviously I am hoping more success with ongoing drilling than SSN has had. I am talking more price movements. With SSN prior to Land sale, they also raised capital. The land sale could not come quick enough. Directors also purchased. I brought at 2.8 cents and cheaper. The price spiked to 4 cents. Then couple drilling issues and then patience with land sale faded. price tanked to 1.8, this was around and just after GFC, so similar times we are facing now. Anyhow I sold out part of my holding, then following week, they announced the $80M dollar deal. Bang, 6 - 7 cents... Disappointing or what. But I followed the negativity here.

Not saying this will be same on SSN, remember these are small small cap stocks (risks). But I am more confident after the report Tuesday and Directors buying. I own a company and I tell you now, I would not buy stock, even if only $40k or more if I knew we would run out of cash or it would be a disaster. Thats my view.

DO not trade on my view. But reasons I am still a believer in Management and also the GGP story. I am hoping this time not to miss out on the upside potential here, but am long term with 12 month view.

Looking forward to the coming announcements. hope to see some more constructive comments here as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.