HDR hardman resources limited

Hi Rayrac, the comment about Banda, Tevet and Chinguetti being...

1. 672 Posts.
    Hi Rayrac, the comment about Banda, Tevet and Chinguetti being linked in a vast buried canyon also also raised my eyebrows. I only wish the reporter had the quick wits to ask a follow up question about how much larger the reserves would be if they were connected in a single giant reservoir.

I was also encouraged that the massive 2 billion barrel matamata prospect in Guyane will be drilled within the next 15 months. It could be HDRs second Mauritania. This time they will play hardball and keep a decent equity stake of 40%.

There's is still a lot of fire left in HDR. A couple more wildcats in Mauritania in the later part of the year such as the big Bouge prospect will offer excitement. We can look forward to a farmin announcement on Guyane which should put a rocket under the shareprice. Another big boost will occur when production starts in March 06 and forced corporate buying when HDR joins ASX 100. Wildcards include a British Gas development on the Banda field or some gems from the other prospects in Uganda/Falklands etc.

Don't know about the rest of you guys but my HDR shares are staying safe locked away in the bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.