AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Positive posters.

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Have cost more people more money with this company than the so called negative posters,
    in my opinion.

One thing stands out at the moment- no enthusiasm for the company to focus its efforts on the new tenement in Western Australia, the state that produces most of the nickel in Oz. Worried that it signals that things have effectively gone backwards a number of years if Sconi etc fade away? I can understand why.

Starting all over again in Western Australia is probably best in the long run but wow is there a long road ahead from here to do that.

If history is our guide that means a strong likelihood of what can be seen as a conveyor belt of shareholder wealth diminishing Captial Raisings to try to get the WA tenement going- there was 3 in 12 mths a couple years ago before the shareholders got angry and the company held an AGM where not one shareholder was allowed to even speak... ( last AGM ).

Flemington. Thackaringa (?). Sconi. All up for sale in the next few years if the CR’s are to be avoided?
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 05/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.