DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

positive posts, page-6

1. 4,398 Posts.
    backjack...fair enough u dont want to say anything...i dont see any harm in asking....not asking you how much u hold...im not a financial accountant by a long shot, and no i am not a trader therefore charts mean f*k all to me...the taxman aint gona take much of my INT profit next year or year after.

im in at 2.5cents, agree with daf once the malaysian dud(e) is out of the way, INT can move on to better places...but everytime a sp drops there is no need to panic....ffs the story is unfolding, the sp will take care of itself in time..

the market is unsure right now due to the past of this coy or whatever and most probably still dont know fully wat smartmeters are...ive gotten a few more people in this stock and they seem to like what they read....prior to this they didnt know nothing bout smartmeters.

we are all in but one thing i dont like personally is the paranoia and loss of faith by those staring and complaining about the sp on a daily basis.

- yiis shares will be taken soon
    -results of ami solutions in june/july
    -already one small contract, a couple of others would be great
    -media coverage on smartmeters will soon hit the headlines in the coming months.
    -this is a stock that will go up on FACTS and real revenue, and not 70% of these mining stocks that will go bust within 2 years during a correction.
    -re occuring revenue for coys who do well in smartmeters, INT only needs 10% of aussie market to boom.
    -PRI international coy therefore INT got an upper hand over its competitors in this country at least imo.

MOO MOO keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.