ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

positive quarterly report

1. 5,891 Posts.
    My points below from todays quarterly

* Ebioscience - "Rapid Migration of all relevant tests to use MixnGo" - "In the first instance this will be bead based
    immunoassays for use on flow cytometers"
    - This is their Flowcytomix Range

* Ebioscience - "Work has also commenced on plate based applications and technical discussions on a range of novel applications have been held" Why is that quote in BOLD - Because Ebioscience plate market has a higher revenue base then their Flowcytomix range - This is good news

* Affymetrix - As I thought the acquisition will add considerable value to the Ebioscience deal - I would expect this to at least double the value of the Ebio deal

* Affymetrix - "Discussions surrounding these issues are currently in train. In consequence it is expected that the Affymerix acquisition of eBioscience will provide revenue opportunities beyond those originally anticipated by Anteo. We expect these revenues opportunities to become
    increasingly apparent through the course of the current financial year"
    - Translation - This is significant

* "DEVELOPMENT OF A “UNIVERSAL” PROTEIN CONJUGATION KIT" -

- "An outcome of thiswork is that we can now offer a “universal” protein conjugation kit for companies to more quickly determine the benefits of Mix&Go. It is our belief that these assessments can occur with considerably less involvement from us than has been necessary to date. We believe this kit will be of widespread interest to the Life Science sector." - This automated type approach and development of the business says to me that there are many customers and this will help Anteo focus their time on the MAJOR deals!

* Point Of Care - :)

"An outcome from this work on POC applications is that several major players now share this belief and are engaging with us to further examine whether Mix&Go might assist them to overcome their specific technical issues" - This sounds like Philips to me and what do you know Mixngo helps solve their "Techinal Difficulties" - :)

"The activities outlined above
    enhance our expectations of revenues before that time".....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.61K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 529685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.