ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Cant claim to even be close to a tape reader. What i saw was...

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Cant claim to even be close to a tape reader. What i saw was someone propping it up with 100-200 shares every time it fell, then offload a whole chunk. That to me suggests someone big exiting. I wont speculate on why they are exiting, they could know something, they could need the cash, they could have other things to invest in, they could just be plain fed up.

What I do know is sold shares don't go into the abyss. If there was no rotation today then 4.9m shares are now held by someone(s) who did not own that much before. And they are purchased at this level and, I would assume, will be held for profit. The seller may have been in since 1c or 4 or whatever. The buyer we know know has averaged in at 6.7c

Call me stupid, call me blind. I still like what I see in this stock and am here for the long term. Challenges will arise, and ink may not be put to paper as soon as we all like. But with so many options, potential and interested parties (not to mention sound management) surely something will eventuate and trigger others into action.

I happily sit and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.