ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Not really sure about the Philips situation - I make sure that I...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Not really sure about the Philips situation - I make sure that I don't get any specific details that could get me into trouble - especially if I am active in the market as I have been.

If I add what has been put on here with the wording of the annoucement my best guess is this -

Philips was/is having 'technical difficulty' with its POC device. SOmehow they were influenced to consider trying M&G (hypothesis is that partners such as BioM pushed them into it). Philips (and others) now share the belief that M&G will help and are now engaged in work/testing.

Likely outcome - maybe Philips release the device as is and work on Mark2 with ADO - maybe the technical difficulties are so great that they can't even do that.

I think the hint in the announcement is that we will see a "research and Collaboration Agreement' or 'Technology Access Fee" agreement with the likes of POC people (I am assuiming Philips but it does say 'several' and 'a number of' so it could be anyone). This is the area that is 'generating what appears to be very exiting data' so it sounds like a hot spot for ADO.

Geoff has given 80+ companies a taste of cocaine for free and now he can start charging a delivery fee before finally taking a cut of their income stream on a recurring basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $16.09K 770.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3814417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 433979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.