PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

positive report little action, page-2

1. 473 Posts.
    action will happen tomorrow any price action is likely to occur tomorrow, once day traders and their computerised models digest the news and give out buy signals on the stock. what has happened so far this morning is that all the previous buyers in at 55 to 58 cents a few months ago are using this piece of news to liquidate their positions at break even. The weak hands are always the ones who suffer, as they sell in fear and fail to see what is actually transpiring.

the uranium news is likely to flow out very early in the new year, and will result in shareholders receiving 'free shares' into a uranium company that is going to purchase PMH's uranium assets. You will benefit more by being a PMH shareholder, as opposed to a PMHOA holder, as the option holders will not be entitled to the free stock

once the market realises however that there is more upside 'potential' in the copper project, then 60 cents will be a rear view dream.

i can't justify selling out in the 50cent area, as I believe there is some significant upside to be gleamed in not only the potential of Ann Mason, but the uranium assets in this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.