MXL mxl limited.

I do watch with great interest Bosco (you wouldn't be a shire...

1. 942 Posts.
    I do watch with great interest Bosco (you wouldn't be a shire local would you?) because I believe that the potential of the education sector is as yet, untapped by a listed company. MXL is my pick based on the possible huge returns if they can prove themselves, the other choice is TNE, but it already has a justified market cap with a good solid business making it a bit safe for me.

I have been a holder of MXL in the past, at one stage I was convinced by another poster on another forum into taking a position prematurely. I took a lesson & a loss. I'm honest with my commentry because I believe what I post is often responded to with equal insight and valid points that I could be overlooking.

I am a long term investor that does go for the high risk/reward plays. I now base my picks on the technology the company has to offer and if it can be considered market leaders in their industry. Which in turn makes me very selective on the companies I follow;

NMS has been to hell and back, but I backed their technology and now the right leadership is in place to take advantage of a far superior technology in the oil and gas industry, giving them huge margins over their competitors.

VSG has 70% of the asthma spacer industry with a nifty little gadget suited for kids, that improves medicine intake greatly. I took a position early on & took a loss, but have bought back in on their low and now have had another variable thrown into the mix with the acquisition of CCE on the cards. Still unsure of whether I will continue to hold based on this.

I only hold those 2 stocks at present, but, if MXL can prove they have made the management changes necessary to move them into the market correctly, then I may take a position. All I am seeing is rehashed investor presentations and a company with their hand out expecting investors to keep coughing up more money at the moment.

Still not convinced either way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.