TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

positive results - wrong interpretation, page-12

1. 7,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    i think the directors chose to drill near husky to confirm and firm up those historic results. i doubt they spent millions to drill a hole knowing theres nothing much. more likely it wasnt as well thought out in hindsight but thats easy in hindsight.
    so acceptance is necessary here that theres no thing good coming maybe until hole number 2.

that means short term is likely to be more of the same of this afternoon. ie: the worst is over....down 20% in 45minutes.
    whats all these positive posts trying to do after news saying there wasnt much to report after target depth. wishful thinking in spec stocks can lead to more losses. i have learnt to sell when u can always buy back.
    just sharing my view like everyone else. so i am out but watching for the next hole.
    trades: lowest buy .56 sold bought sold bought highest sell 1.14
    highest buy 1.20 sell 1.11.
    won and lost due to stop losses and in the macro market sell offs.
    TRH great trader stock, games is on for months and buying in boring waiting lulls and market lulls i believe can lead to great gains prior to pre derisking target depth sell offs. so hang on or trade it. if it goes up tomorrow i wont believe it nor worry at all. plenty of time til hole number 2. state lands is also in the distant future too. i have settled in with this stocks drill program and always watching since cadel won

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.