TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

My two cents, So I was disappointed like everybody else, and I...

1. 3,361 Posts.
    My two cents, So I was disappointed like everybody else, and I didn’t think I’d start posting again in TRH under these circumstances, some positives to note from today

1.) It was the biggest decliner on the ASX Today Volume and percent wise – Bargain Hunters should be all over it tomorrow for a nice rebound

2.) The wording of the announcement made it sound much worse. Noticed all the downrampers appeared, albeit no wangjanglang, disappointed in that he didn’t appear

3.)We have numerous drill results to come, im not sure who predicted this, was it tradedemon or giz that if first results were bad we would tank a few weeks ago, nice call, wish I had capitalised on it, anyways imo the story is not over

4.)I like Rex Giz and others have substantial holdings that I cannot simply liqudate in a single order or even a few, instead of selling today I actually tried to top up with an order at 90c but it wasn’t filled

5.)The Gaps are all filled, traders can see this and might exploit it tomorrow (let see How the Dow plays out)

6.) We all lost big today, as people panicked but for about 20min there was some intense buying, and remember this for ever sell today there were buyers.

7.) How do you think LYC investors feel? They have taken a similar battering on bad news, it’s a solid long term company with a strong outlook that I own a few shares in.

8.) How do you think I felt in April when I bought in at 89c only to watch my investment dip to 53c I was sitting on a near 50% loss but I believed in the story and reduced my entry to 60c,( its now at about 80c as I topped up in the 1.10 range,) but I believed in the story as I believe in it now, as the CEO and directors believe.

9.) I will not be out of this stock till we receive the results of the federal permit; if no federal permit then yes panic is correct.

10.) Do I wish I was psychic and sold out at 1.30- 1.40 and bought back in today at 95c ? yes I wish that

Whatever happens, be it 50c tomorrow or back to 1.20 or a charge to 5.00 in the next 6-12 months, I will only sell once TRH ( Potash Minerals) reaches its potential which in my experience from examining its peers is multiples of what is now.
    Btw a side note to Grudgy I always appreciated your charts, and if there was a statistic from how many TU’s I gave you it would probably be broken by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.