FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

positive sentiment is returning.

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Well it looks to me as if sentiment on this one is turning around. The chart looks good for a reverse of its downtrend..the fundamentals look good..Why would it settle at 1.20 kuhlii? It may well hit that price again but it won't stay there for long. I personally don't think we will see it back at 1.20. They raised funds at 1.25. I saw this retrace as a second chance for me to make some money on FXR thanks to frustrated holders. You gotta love it.

Its been oversold. Its going back to fair value. This is a producer with all existing infrastructure..this time around they will do better with their recovery rates and profits. It should be trading around 1.60 atleast. I was onboard as of 2 weeks ago due to the reason being I thought this was oversold and it has been perfect bottom feeding for me this time around. Just take a look at nickel prices and how badly Nickel is needed atm. Ohh..wow...its PERFECT timing for Fox. See quotes from announcements below. This was a no Brainer for me. The Nickel is unhedged.. show me the $

"Fox is targeting a five year mine life for its nickel business (Radio Hill Mill) and a five year mine life for its base metals business (Elizabeth Hill Mill). The existing mining reserve at Radio Hill enabled Fox to swiftly move back into nickel production and benefit from record level prices while at the same time working up its base metal resources around Elizabeth Hill. Fox aims to commence nickel production in the 2nd quarter of 2007.

Management remains very optimistic about longer-term base metal prices as well as the tremendous opportunity to capitalise on the Company’s growing nickel business. Fox is unhedged, debt-free, profitable and committed to its vision of becoming a mid-tier nickel and base metals miner."

Nickel and Copper prices are booming..2nd ball mill is in place. Im quite excited for FOX.

*Currently holding FXR and AGM to take advantage of record nickel prices.*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.