CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

positive side to xstrata closing smelter, page-2

1. 1,073 Posts.
    "Hope the news is good and worth a trading halt" very good point Ike. I think the market is wanting announcements from CDU that literally go through the roof, 'cause let's face it some of the announcements we have had would have normally put a rocket up the share price.

This to me also highlights the enormous pressure Wayne and Co are under to continually get all of these twists and turns right, why it is so important that such announcements are proofread to the enth degree, let's not give anyone the opportunity to 'have a go' at unimportant details. When you are as good as this, you have to get it right, and you have to get it right first time (ask Twiggy)

Yes, it is possible that in hindsight if things were done differently in the early days that the shareprice might be at another level, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Importantly we are moving along and slowly ticking all of the boxes that will satisfy even the most cynical of reporters,institutions etc that CDU well and truly does have the goods, and more importantly a team that is savvy enough to go head to head with the best in the world...keep it coming guys..and keep those announcements supercharged.

Cheers to holders

Dossa

Ps welcome back some of you posters of old ( you know who you are )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.