WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

etc etc The Olay Magnemask Collection is finally in here in...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    etc etc

The Olay Magnemask Collection is finally in here in Malaysia! #olaymagnemask definately rediefines the standard of skincare! There is something for everyone with the 3 new Olay Whip [ Regenerist, Total Effects and White Radiance] My favourite is definately the White Radiance Whip! Its formulated with Active Rush Technology to hold and quickly release 1000x its weight in hydration and active ingredients. The whips transforms from cream to liquid when in contact witht he skin and absorbs into the skin in a flash! Honestly, I have heard so much about this from friends and finally I have the chance to try this myself! and I must say I have never tried something quite like it, the cream felt extreamely light and upon application my skin felt light and dry! The Olay Magnemask - Overnight Jar Mask has also caught my heart, the actives-packed formula works with the Magnetic Infuser which is specially designed and developed to enhance the penetration of Olay Magnemask, I can now say bye bye to fine lines and wrinkles. Head over to my blog as I will be sharing more about Olay Magnemask!
    Try it today to believe it! Watsons members can now enjoy 10% discounts in all Watson Stores nationwide! To find out more about Olay latest skin care range visit www.watsons.com.my or Watsons store nationwide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.