LOM 2.56% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Positive Sign, page-70

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Crafty,
    Most of us who have been on LOM for a while are looking for an announcement of game changing significance,whatever/whenever that maybe i.e. find a diamond the size of Mike Tyson's fist, economic kimbo, take over, whatever and the fluctuations in the SP, while fascinating and sometimes depressing(ask Akro for whom I have some sympathy sometimes when it looks so despairing) don`t really count as we(I) have decided that the ducks could be lining up here for a major re rate in the near future.. When, we don`t know,but Miles did say a couple of years ago this could take 7 years to prove up an economic kimbo. I think that time frame has been very significantly reduced in the last couple of weeks and will stay invested unless there looks like a change for the worse. If all this does not happen as I expect then NTA, Pez, Meerkat et al have been right and I will move on, a little poorer in money but richer for the experience. I knew nothing about diamond mining until I came across LOM 3 years ago and read some of Bungy's posts and thought this might be interesting and now I know far more than I ever expected to know about kimberlites, diamond types etc etc.
    My point being, I have doubled up in the last couple of weeks, so I would have a buy recommendation at the moment. My sons are also buying more. But we could be wrong.
    GL.
    dig

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.