PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

You're right there NYLEX, very proactive. Management seem to be...

1. 297 Posts.
    You're right there NYLEX, very proactive. Management seem to be doing everything possible to meet stated timelines. If there are delays down track, which is possible considering the size and nature of the project, it will not concern me. I'm riding this one all the way to production.

THOMPSON & PUGSLEY, PLLC.
    1225 19th Street, N.W., Suite 300
    Washington, D.C. 20036
    202.496.078o
    Fax" 202.496.0783
    ANTHONYJ. THOMPSON
    [email protected]
    Admitted in D.C. and Virginia

CHRISTOPHER S. PUOSLEY August 25, 2010 [email protected]
    Admitted in MD

United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission
    Attn: Keith McConnell, Deputy Director
    Decommissioning and Uranium Recovery
    Licensing Directorate
    Division of Waste Management and Environmental Protection
    Office of Federal and State Materials and
    Environmental Management Programs Washington, D.C. 20555-0001

Dear Mr. McConnell:

This letter is being submitted by Strata Energy (Strata) to request a quarterly meeting in mid-October, 2010 with NRC Staff regarding its proposed license application for a new in situ leach uranium recovery (ISR) facility (the proposed "Ross ISR Project") in the State of Wyoming to provide NRC Staff with a continued update as to the progress this application's submission. To date, Strata has requested and actively participated in three (3) quarterly meetings at which extensive information has been discussed regarding pre-operational data gathering and analytical methods for matters including radiological and non-radiological health and safety, historic and cultural resources, and groundwater protection and restoration.

Accordingly, Strata believes that the final pre-license application submission meeting should be at the proposed Ross ISR Project site, because it is important to understand the features of the site that they will be analyzing in Strata's forthcoming license application and to review the proposed license application to ensure satisfaction of NRC Staff's acceptance review criteria.

Currently, Strata is available to schedule this meeting anytime mid-October, 2010. If you have any questions regarding Strata's meeting proposal, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter, and I very much look forward to meeting with you soon.

Respectfully Submitted,

Christopher S. Pugsley, Esq.

COUNSEL TO STRATA ENERGY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.