ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Superman sounds very persistent that RJ is, or is about to be,...

1. 21,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2073
    Superman sounds very persistent that RJ is, or is about to be, dining on noodles. I would love to think that this is true and I hope that a phone call to the office tomorrow finds RJ absent (overseas?).

Quite seriously, for RJ to be in China at this time is not unreasonable. He must surely be having some talks, at least, with SinoGas, with 31 December getting closer by the minute.

I would really like to hear others' views on the significance of a visit by RJ to China.

Keeping in mind that he personally went to China to sign the MOU (just a pity the way he announced it.)
    Given that SinoGas asked for the extension, awaiting a grant of an import licence by the local Authorities, I can't see any point RJ going to China to try to influence that.
    So, using that "logic," one would have to think that the other two options would be to have further negotiations that you would expect demand face to face contact given the dollars involved, or, to actually sign the SPA.

Would love to see if RJ takes local phone calls tomorrow.

Market might also tell us a few things too, so will be watching that closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.