DCC 0.00% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

"Just dont understand how or why the price is kept so low but...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    "Just dont understand how or why the price is kept so low but gladly its given me an opportunity to buy."

good question, deserves an answer

1. no proven product
    2. no known distribution network
    3. no known uptake
    4. no revenue

so yep, i think that just about covers it. all the company has to do is finish the platform beta and security testing. have an international roll out with large trusted companies acting as 'agents'. have a huge marketting campaign to make millions of people aware of the system, trust the system and actually use it. generate income and then provide revenue guidance to the market. then my friend, we are talking.

until then, everything is speculation, so i completely understand why people are not rushing to buy this share, especially when the company has said testing wont be finished until august anyway...

id also note, start-ups like this are very hit and miss. even if the company makes a great product, people may simply not use it. first mover advantage often doesnt matter, its more about timing. there were video sharing programs before youtube, there were SNS before facebook, first mover means nothing, its all about uptake. uber is still running at a loss, but has insane (50billion?!) valuation because it has so many users. the aim is to get the whole world using it first, and then make it profitable.

just some thoughts....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $24.15K 450.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3714 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 94199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.