DCC 0.00% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

yes yes, we all know the positives, but i was just answering the...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    yes yes, we all know the positives, but i was just answering the gentlemans question as to why the price is 'so low'...

we dont need to constantly ramp this stock, it wont make a difference either way, but its good for people who read this forum to get a mix of views and i did my best to give an honest perspective.... i certainly wouldnt want someone investing too much money in such a spec stock like this because they've been reading HC ramp threads...

have a look at MNW.... tech company with 'disruptive' payment systems etc... share price spiked from 2c to 40c in 3 months... now its been almost 2 years on the slide back to 6c.... people dont want to get caught on the wrong side of an "up the elevator, down the stairs" stock, where they are trapped with a high buy price and have to risk averaging down for years and hope for a spike that may arrive...

im playing DCC very cautiously, and i would recommend others do the same. still super high risk IMO... plenty of other companies out there trying to do the same thing...

my sentiment remains uncahnged...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $24.15K 450.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3714 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 94199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.