SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

The 4C report only provides for total cash receipts from...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    The 4C report only provides for total cash receipts from customers and does not provide for those receipts to be broken down by different revenue categories. You can expect to get some further insight into the breakdown of revenue streams in the upcoming 4E annual statement that should be out soon.

SaaS fees are a fixed monthly subscription for use of the software and bear no correlation to the payments volume. The SaaS fee paid by a subscriber remains the same whether they process $0 or $100m in payment flows.

Lending income principally comprises the net interest margin on the funds advanced to the borrower (i.e. gross interest less cost of funds). There may also be payment processing fees derived where any of the payment flow from the borrowed funds is transacted over the Spenda payment network.

Payment processing income is the % and/or fixed amount (depending on the transaction type) earned from the processing of a payment over the Spenda network.

The build costs are not a payment processing event (other than to the extent of a payment being made to pay the build costs), rather it is a fee for service and is once off in nature (i.e. Capricorn is paying/has paid circa $1.3m for their DSD project and once complete they do not pay anything further for build costs).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $13.24K 1.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7610749 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3285950 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.