SPX 6.25% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Positive SPX, page-1576

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    You spend your life here for a trade now and then to make a couple of grand, you a loser at best.

You and the rest of the BMX bandits are about to have revenue shoved down your throats.

There are quite a few people on here that know and can back up about my company and the employees I have, but I don't need to prove anything to a low life like yourself, who wouldn't give his identity or details about his life to anyone for a good reason.

Because you don't have one and I'm sure wouldn't even want his family to know about his sad existence he lives on hot-copper, making lunch money from time to time.

You are no better than the other 2 Bozo, even though you try and portray an image of being right and don't want your only existence of a shadow poster on HC tarnished, as it's all you have.

I know feeding you any response is only going to enhance your over-floated ego, but it's all you have so enjoy the moment.

You my friend are about to vanish and come October and you will be irrelevant, wrong and still no hoper that will need to find another stock to trash and make some lunch money on.

Possibly before, if they can get out some announcements in September, which IMO will happen once Lime-pay are officially announced.

Exciting times ahead for SPENDA and it's shareholders, part of that excitement is when we can get these threads cleaned up and discard with the trash.

Not long Tick Tock!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $36.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.711K 415.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7333422 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4326155 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.