SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Are they trying to say I organized the collapse of my on...

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    Are they trying to say I organized the collapse of my on holdings long.

These guys have completely lost it now!

They have done their money, well RB is apparently homeless because of SPX not performing within his timeframe parameters.

Being homeless is no joke, but trying to blame a stock SP performance for his bad trading habits and that is what it is, as if he could have just hold on, (like BW), he would have been more than fine IMO.

But to loose the plot completely, accusations of a shareholder and the CEO organization the collapse of the options that they both were the top shareholders in, now that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

Then more accusations, or defamation comments about a pump group, when I actually am not apart of any group, as I found them to be very toxic and filled with people who are very untrustworthy.

Best thing I ever done, was leave these groups.

However when I was as in groups some time back, they were never used to organize a pump in the stock, which I know you were very familiar with, so I’d put these guys on ignore, they are toxic, bitter to the core and very dangerous, as they are completely unstable and have lost all sight of reality and cannot conform to civilized discussion.

Whatever you say is wrong and then to top it off they try to discredit you and call you unlawful and unfortunately HC is allowing these crusaders to continue to operate in the way on a daily basis.

I believe Spenda is going to explode from here, this quarterly will silence all these crusaders for good.

I have put my money where my mouth is, been buying g for years, now that it my opinion, you have yours, but they have theirs and can’t accept yours is different and like the left lunatics, they want to silence yours with any means.

It’s funny as hell, yet very concerning that these people are so unstable.

I hope they all seek help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.