SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Absolutely yes a lot of effort is going in.Let's take the...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Absolutely yes a lot of effort is going in.

Let's take the opposite view to what you suggest and say that what if under speculation....

Lets imagine that SPX services are used extremely well in the franchise market and with land and expand they become a sort of windows for businesses.

That means the addressable market is massive, and 6k could become 100k and then get dividends.

The time that may take has to be no less that 7 to 15 years ... but if things keep up the way they are its is possible.

Whats wrong with buying limepay at the bargain price, logically speaking the company would have done research before buying as Spenda wouldn't benefit from buying something that is going only down.

What's the rationale behind this, with the CEO having shares why would he or anyone want them to go down in value?

Buying a company that compliments our current business to make it better is smart ...

And from your point.... Yes buying Spenda has risk, but I'm willing to take risk as the reward is great.

Current 4c shows despite increasing costs to run, the money generated is also going up ...Not Down ...

So while you are making us aware this has risk ... you need something more to make me be worried as the company is not earning less while costs going up... that makes sense yes ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.