SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

I'll play the game again just one more time.As I posted above,...

1. 2,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I'll play the game again just one more time.

As I posted above, the CoS originally posted by PharmD shows a period of close to 3 hours with a number of trades. In my view the discussion or conclusions drawn by PharmD and others that the finish was weak (or strong) is pointless based on the information. As I said IMO this is just the market rising and falling on very few trades.

What I find more informative is to group the trades together with like trades. We can see a couple of automated trades, being less than $1 in value, a couple of 900 and 878 shares and a couple of parcels of 100k and 200k in size.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out who or what sector these trades belong to. From there you can, IMO, get a better view of the market make up at the present time.

In short, there is some market manipulation, possibly accumulation or trading activity with a trace of retail in there.

Is the market pushing up or down?

IMO not anywhere near enough information to make that call but the past few weeks would indicate there is upward movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.