SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

A trailing stop loss is very good advice, but need to be careful...

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    A trailing stop loss is very good advice, but need to be careful as at this end of the market as if someone with deep pockets is accumulating it is not unheard of to dump say 10 million shares to trigger stop losses and buy back 12 million or more once a pip or 2 down. These people will look at depth and # of shares at each point to get the best result

I imagine if I was in your confident position with 1.1 average I would initially set it at .007 (yes, 4 pips) to provide a buffer against that - if I was confident of a rise coming. Reset when price is at, say, 1.4 to 1.1 (i.e. Change to 3 pips trailing) ride the wave, try to freehold at first by selling 50% ish @ .02 and then consider an exit price based on FA and TA. Of course TA is a short term indicator so FA would be the better guide, and that mainly comes from quarterlies and annuals. So if a great 4c and looking the goods, walking the talk etc. hold for more bags. No loss loss incurred should price crumble, only regret that did not bank profits  

Just my opinion, defiantly (Thanks to Slasha English for torturing the language) in my opinion only and NOT, I repeat NOT financial advice. Please note my moniker again just to be sure....Only a fool would follow a Ballsup like me.

Cheers,

Ballsup - by name and nature IMO, NFA and as usual NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.