SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Mr q, given you are a troll and not actually someone who has a...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Mr q, given you are a troll and not actually someone who has a large amount of knowledge in this game, as is evidenced by your posts, allow me to provide you with some knowledge. There are a number of different metrics that may be used to calculate the future share price of a company.

Bear in mind I am only using the contracts that have been announced, and using the revenue numbers provided by the company. I have also used an increased SOI from the current amount to allow for possible further dilution. These figures do not take into account any contracts that we are not yet aware of, and also allow an extended time frame so that all current contracts have been completed.

My calculations have the share price at anywhere between mid 20c at a very bare minimum, and at the maximum (highly unlikely) at around $2. I have opinions on where the share price will settle and over what time frame.

These figures are facts using commonly used methodologies.

I'm well aware that you will come up with an emotional argument against these figures using past performance, however that will simply exemplify your lack of knowledge. Enjoy, sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $48.31K 8.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3984627 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4391960 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.