AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Morning mate, Wise words, and yes i know you've spoken about the...

1. 1,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Morning mate,

Wise words, and yes i know you've spoken about the shakeouts, tricks ect that'll be played. Those who has been active in the market long enough will be well aware. Thats why as Noyesm posted, his sell trigger finger gets nervous when holders get overly buoyant - as i trader mine would too. However in this case id expect further to run in the medium term at least, we've only just broken out of a 6 month consolidation for a high growth company.

No doubt the big money is still and will always remain with compounding returns, which is what buy and hold achieves. To be honest im fairly bearish on the markets in general and think we've only seen a re-inflation of pre-GFC bubbles while removing some of that risk from banks. Ive sold some long term blue chip property recently, down to just the PPOR, so lets just say im not expecting inflation anytime soon .

However, AJX is imo a very different beast - high growth, disruptive green product, big markets, long term private sector deals (we know they dont change easily), military which will be worth multiples of current MC while making it resistant to global challenges and of course all in US dollars. There will be few stocks like it and they'll become star performers and market darlings in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.