CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

positive thoughts only

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I thought I would start a new thread as the others have become repetative and boring, I suffer the current SP like everyone else with CTP being by far my largest investment. But what is the point of continually bagging the performance of management in a manner which in itself is likely to reduce the SP. I am sure we have all made mistakes in our chosen careers and most of us have at some point in time paid the penalty of our errors. JH is at the head o9f avery large company and in my opinion is making the best of several difficult situations. We conveniently hold JH as the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong as he is an easy target, "But" people tend to forget or conveniently ignore some of the major issues such as being unable to get a satisfactory drilling rig in 2008 or inheriting a JV partner which effectively stalled operations for 12 months last year. more. I personally admire the stance he has now taken with regard to going it
    alone and believe the coming months will benefit all shareholders in a greatly improved SP, Yes we will have more hiccups along the way as this is the nature of a speculative stock and regardless of your point of view why not support the company at least until we have drilled phase 2 and if you are still dissatisfied sell along the way choosing your time. I know I will get a lot of thumbs down but with the negativity so rampant in my view it has become wingeing. Good luck to all holders sellers and buyers
    ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $343.8K 6.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288354 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 409091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.