QGC queensland gas company limited

In the 6-12 months I'd say 80% chance that is will be worth...

1. av
    2,595 Posts.
    In the 6-12 months I'd say 80% chance that is will be worth quite a bit more. By then revenue should be coming in from the locked in contracts, reducing uncertainty. by then we will hopefully have some more progress on some more contracts and the power stations.
    In the next 1-3 months, who knows. You get monthly reports which most of the time have reserve upgrades as they are sitting on a sh%tload of gas and have lots of acres left to explore. You expect all upgrades to be associated with price rises. But sometimes the market just doesn't react because its pretty standard now for them to report greater reserves and flows rates. New contracts are the only thing that really matter and they are impossible to predict (unless you've got inside info). A lot of people are sitting on large capital gains so you occasionally get big sell offs by one or two investors. I can't see any OBVIOUS sources of bad news coming so downward moves will most likely be the result of profit taking and shouldn't be too extreme (e.g. greater than 10%). Overall, I think a pretty good place to park your money.
    I've spoken out my ass for a bit...anyone else care to take a turn?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.