SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

positive thoughts

1. 61 Posts.
    People who I have met and are really successful seem to take a similar approach when evaluating something. They think of the worst possible outcome and the best possible outcome. They take precautions for the worst ,i.e. a total loss would be a part of the portfolio that can sustain a loss, insurance (some instances) or numerous other options and the for the rest of the time focus on the positives only. If something does not go right they take action i.e. ring the company, research etc and if it is out of their control or influence they either continue because the first options give them piece of mind as they have prepared for everything or they move on because it is usually only a step to a greater goal.. They do not whinge and believe that positive thoughts and beliefs create the reality around them. Imagine if everybody was thinking positive, feeling comfortable and unemotional about the outcome. Some may be surprised how a lot of people thinking about a positive outcome may actually influence that outcome.

My thoughts only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.