AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

Positive Vibes, page-8

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Gentlemen,

Investors in AJL require two things;

1. A straight back. Stick to the big plan.

2. Balls of steel

Finally the head office has been slashed down to the size this company requires. Even doubling the size of turnover is possible like this. Question is if down the line the organisation is still equally slim and focussed. Lets wait and see.

Do Not Sell Out at these prices. It is really difficult to understand who has been selling significant positions.

I expect that the board are now properly in control of the company, having done some milage in their jobs. This should not only reflect in the order intake, on the back of the strengthened balance sheet. It should also now start creating clarity on the companies biggest one off capital investment in history; the monument prospect. What is the status? What are the scenarios? It has a value. Sell it or increase it.

If you would be interested in what Kerogen are doing, please go to www.kerogencap.com
    My guess is that they really want to see value for AJL as is, no further complications. Next year this share should be well over $3. If not they have failed. They had a good IRR on this investment because they provided a loan package that has made loan sharks look humble servants of society, but it pulled us through. Now that the results of AJL will move into profit, a refinance is on the books. Assuming the board is there for all shareholders, and continuity of the business in the first place.

In terms of the contracting activities I always wondered why there has never been synergy between Cuadrilla and AJL. AJL could supply services to Cuadrilla, or more interestingly, export knowledge and equipment to the UK to develop the CBM market. Clearly there is limited availability of knowledge and resource in the UK regarding coal bed methane; it is one to AJL's core competencies. And the market in Oz is not red-hot, so plenty of equipment to be sent to the UK. Igas/Dart are working on CBM like nothing else. Go for it AJL I would say.

It is always easy to miss an elephant in the room. A scientific miracle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.