CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

positive view from a different perspective

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    On the 14/7 in re a little bit of TA i made an observation that the rate of change and the relative strength indexes were indicating a bit more weakness, and on the 18th observed that a couple of indicators were begining to diverge with the price chart.
    Since then the price chart has indeed shown that weakness.
    These two indicators are now showing signs of bottoming out and the macd and the oscillator have confirmed a divergence with the price chart. These are all signs of strength as far as future prices are concerned.
    It is also interesting to note that it is 10 by 360 degree cycles from the 0.025 low in early august 2001 until the current low of .0027 this last week. It is also interesting to note that it made more than one low on each of these ocasions at the low price. It would not have surprise me to see the chart get to .025 this time around.I guess there is still time however.
    The macd is retreating towards the zero line and the rate of change and the relative strength a close to bottoming out so we may not make it.
    It may be that we have seen the low however some calculations indicate that the dates of the 18th-23rd of aug and about the 23rd sept are ones to watch.
    Purely from (my) technical perspective ccc is one of the best prospects I have seen for some time.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.