SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

To just reinforce things (based on payments that I've just done...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    To just reinforce things (based on payments that I've just done for myself today):
    - EOM (end of month) loan repayment --> presently, SGH doesn't have any amounts falling due today.
    - EOM interest payments --> for NAB, AU, processed overnight. For WBC, likely, tonight. For UK, to be processed overnight.
    - IAS Jan17 --> fell due for payment last week.
    - IAS Dec16 --> falls due, today.
    - GST, DecQ --> falls due, today.
    - Monthly rent across multiple premises --> all falling at various dates unless, or if aligned, to the beginning of the month (so, tomorrow).
    - Super contributions --> for monthly remittance, falling due either today or overnight.
    - Payroll --> depending upon whether the cycle is aligned to end of month, mid of month, and whether paid monthly, or fortnightly, etc.
    - Payroll Tax --> falling due, by 7/3 for Feb17 payroll outcomes.

So, there are a number of significant payments happening today /falling due within the next 24 hours (if only form the AU perspective, but likely also occurring from a UK perspective):
    - interest
    - GST
    - PAYG
    - super
    - starting tomorrow, lease /rental payments, new or mid term part of salary cycle, etc.
    - + a whole range of typical trade creditor payments.

Just looking at the H17 financials, and taking a stab estimate at the likely figures:
    - interest (AU + UK) = $1.5m (average of H17 interest paid under CF statement).
    - GST (AU) = $6m, based on straight extrapolation of the H17 AU revenue result.
    - PAYG (AU) = $1.75m, based on straight extrapolation /averaging of H17 employee expenses which averaged $83,000 based on a H17 HC of 4,000.
    - Super (AU) = $1M+ (based on the above analysis).
    - Payroll Tax (AU) = ~$950,000 (based on above analysis, split across the jurisidictions).

So, could well be a $11 -12M+ cash outflow, today (AU alone, except for interest + depending on timing to payment of Payroll Tax across the various states).
    Last edited by Grant62: 28/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.